Thursday, December 22, 2011

1. Seven Star mall (Hanukkah shopping)

GUYS IT's the second day of Hanukkah~~
and you know what that means,
SALE SEASON IN ISRAELL

oh yeah
I love sale seasons.

Yesterday I asked my mom if I can go to Netanya.
She screamed at me and asked if I had a mind.
Then she started her lecture about how Koreans that are in my age are all studying math hard.
And that is very true.
So I decided to never ask that question.

Then! this morning, she told me that she has an errand to go to at 10:30am. She then told me if I wanted to go to seven star mall. I was shocked.
Wasn't she the one yesterday who told me to never dream 'shopping'?



anyway, duh I said yes and suddenly woke up and got dressed.
:D
tat's me. 


the first shop that greeted me was FOX.
oh yah.
FOX was having 40% sale :D
muhahhahaha
I love Hanukkah
This knit jacket? regular price was 150NIS.
Guess who much I bought for
90 NIS
I know,


Then I went up stairs to H&M
I don't personally really like HM but.. the dresses are superrr pretty
also, the cost is quite reasonable. (After living in Israel for 2 years, I now am used to seeing a cotton t-shirt 50NIS and a pair of pumps 300NIS)
Because I have H&M app downloaded on my ipod, once in a month, I check out their products and write them on my wish list.


As you can see in the first photo, I went to H&M to buy the black cardigan? with white snow prints. But. there was no left.
I felt like the world would collapse.
Then I went to Castro, which surprisingly is an Israel brand :3
I went there to look for the pale brownish? colour jacket knit.. looking clothe.. but it was also out of stock.

 The jeans you see her wearing, I tried them on..
and.. as an Asian who is only 163cm tall,
IT LOOKS BERRY VERRY Terribly bad.
It only looks good to people like Ms. Long and Heather who has really long skinny legs.

After getting depressed about my short legs, I decided to eat.
After eating, I walked around the mall once more to look around.
I went to pull and bear.
I swear it was a life changing moment.
I never been to or knew the brand pull and bear until today 2pm.
lol
do you know why?
because I found this thing that just caught my eye.



 

it looks like this
okay that's a pretty damn shirt over there.
But it was just too expensive.. because I knew I could buy one of those in a Russian market around Netanya under 100.
So I took like 10 photos and just stayed at the dressing room cubical for 10minutes staring at the mirror and admiring it's perfect-ness.
It felt so good 

I sometimes feel sorry for males
because I know they will never have that feeling of admiring clothes..
or maybe you guys do.
and I just don't know...
:P

Overall, I had an amazing time shopping during the Hanukkah season.



Guess what this is?!
it's a pencil sharper
that looks like a lighter :D
but the funny part is this:
that plastic thing costs 25. 






No comments:

Post a Comment