Friday, December 2, 2011

My normal school life

I don't have anything special to write about these days..
Mostly because I live a really normal life..with no epic things happening.
So I will write my regular school day of TODAY, December 2nd friday

Morning 7:00
I hear my alarm clock
I press it
Peaceful silence

7:11am
oh sheet

7:50am
home rawr
another school day. Woot! it's friday!
I go to homeroom and show Naomi and Tess the hats I brought for out UTAG math hat day
Naomi is the elf-fairy
Tess is the white bear
Maya is just a person with a really long hat..
I am....??????

8:20am
Maya went wild when she saw the hats
She wanted Tess's hat but Tess said no.
Naomi and Maya probably took like 30 photos of themselves with her hat on during class lol
I got my quiz back and realized I got a point off because I forgot to put the minus sign...(sigh)
and see Niv and Daniel with 100...
I was furious and terrified. I wanted to suffocate them


9:37am
Algebra 2
Naomi, Tess, Maya and I rushed outside and took like 5 photos together hahahahah
it was so funny because when other students came out of the class, we all quickly took off our hats and started to run away. hahhaha (we were reallly really supppper embarrassed)

9:55~11:20
free block
Shubbam and I enjoyed our free block by going over our huge chemistry semester project.
It's going to make everyone dazzle!
We came up with many great plans

11:30~12:55
French class
we finished with our presentation about French foods.
Saiyam, Tali, Carter (my fev and love) and Yara did theirs.
Tali's presentation was really cute because her drawings and her English was cute.
So adddddddddorable.
It's better than having my really funny sounding Brit accent
We reviewed in class for our finals and I realized that I still don't exactly know how to spell
qu'est-ce que c'est and qui-est-ce
it made me sad...
also Yasmin not coming to school for probably the 16th time made me sad too.
I have no idea what's up with her.


Lunch
I tried to persuade Garrett to do something.
But clearly I am very bad with persuading.
I tried by stealing his bag and all... but didn't work.


Computer application
like usual, Niv annoyed me the whole class.
I don't know what's up with him.
he keeps on going
"oh I am Yejun and I am Brittish"
with a really realy strange accent.
ugh, it's not like I speak brittish on purpose.
but after thinking, if I didn't have a brittish accent, I would have been a normal-asian!
It's a good thing but some people think I speak it on purpose.
which is very not true.

things in my mind

I today, was about to trip while carrying my laptop in the library building.
I let out a shriek but I don't think anyone really heard it.
PHEw
well .. yes. If I did trip, it would have been my fault 100% because
1. The floor was wet and had the 'caution do not run' sign was up.
2. I was running really fast.

when one writes posts on facebook, we often forget that 400+a friends can also see it.
So lets all remember that.


oh also,
remember that anyone can see your tagged photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment