Monday, December 19, 2011

Ahhhh S.O.S

Today was English and Chemistry day.
To be honest, I thought English would be piece of cake.
But it wasn't.

The english test was made of 3 parts
1. voacb
2. quotes from Macbeth
3. writing

2 was hard. Very hard.
We had to write 10 quotes from 13. I only had 7 that I was sure about. So I surmised 3...
I don't think I got it right

but what ever.



But really, when I saw the quotes on the test that I 100% didn't expect, my face was


I just.. have to cross my fingers!

Chemistry
Chemistry.. hahahhahah
I thought I did really well.
It turns out I didn't really.
I felt like chemistry hit me on the face after I heard the answers from friends..


I DIDN"T KNOW NOBLE GASES  WERE NOT REACTIVE.
I DID NOT KNOW THAT.
AH




I hope you guys did well on your test




anyway for laughs, these are ways to sleep in Korea
http://pann.nate.com/talk/313900015
 





Last of all, Finals, I hate you



1 comment:

  1. i feel really sad for those kids in korea who sleep in their classrooms :-(...

    whatever, it's winter break now, just forget about your finals ;-)

    ReplyDelete