Friday, December 16, 2011

History is done! +What I think about marriage.



Phew! I finished my history final today :3
I am sooo happpy!!
hahah that's me after history finals. I am more happy because I only studied for two essays and the two essays were on the test!!
the gif file above, was my face when I read the essay questions
Anyway, the history test overall was okay.. I guess it was fine.
I did well on the essay but not on the multiple questions. Ahhhhh! I totally forgot about the multiple questions because I only focused on the essays.
How on earth am I supposed to know why the Safavids declined? and know which kings were 'tolerant'?

Also, during the test, there was a girl behind me who was writing the essay really fast.
And you know that sound when the pencil hits the table wrong and makes this really ear-screeching sound?
Like when you scrape your fingernails to the blackboard, it sounds like 'eeeeeeeeeeeererewaerrrr'
and that girl kept on making that damn noise!
So at first when I heard that noise, I reacted like this


I am pretty sure you all can picture me doing that. But thankfully, I didn't react physically. But I did get goosebumps.

Also, when you are taking a test, don't you hate those people who breaks the silence and asks the practor questions like,
"Miss, can I borrow a pencil?"
omg. who on earth brings one pencil to a final!? 
"Miss, can I borrow a pencil sharpener?"
eeeeekkkk why don't you just use mechanical pencils?!
"Miss, can we start the test?"
...okay. WHY GUYS. WHY? tests are there for you to solve!!!!ofcourse you start when you get the paper! we are not preschool students who do when the teacher tells us to do!
"Miss, can I have more paper?"
.. Okay I understand this because we had to write two essays for the test. And you apparently needed more than 4pages of paper. How big do you write? font size 28???


now, the funny part is that the same person asked all those questions during the test today.
I know that the person who asked is not stupid. So I guess that person was very nerves today..
Anyway! I expect something like an 87 on this test.
I don't know why, but I feel confident with my essays.. It's just the multiple questions that I am terribly worried about.

After the test, I stayed at school until 5:45 for the robotics club!
It's fun :)
Uri, who is our mentor toght us the basic of electricity stuff.
Since the electricity group is made of only Elise and I, we had a fun time :D
we did this ionization thingy that made stuff into silver and stuff...(not very precise..but yeah)
I wish I could explain all the educational things we learned today in words..but I don't 100% understand it myself..So I guess it's impossible to write it down and explain it to others!:P

I don't know why but now, I feel like I took all the finals already..
geex, I must have been really stressed about history..
I feel so free.
uh no.
this is not good. 
I must pressure myself to work harder!


Also, did I tell you that I decided to not get married? 










Yep. I decided to never. ever.marry.
Once in 9th grade, I went to the elderly place to get community hours.
One of the questions I asked to one of the grandmother was
"Is there anything that I should never do in my life time?"
and without even taking time to think she replied,
"don't marry"
she wasn't laughing.
So I understood that as a serious matter answer.

I have no idea why I am thinking of marriage when I am not even in university.
Here are my lists why people should not marry (for female)

1. Marring means to dedicate your life to your spouse and your child. So you will never get to have your
 'own time' after you marry and never get total freedom!
2. Everyone has two faces. Especially man. When you marry, you will see the evil, disgusting, lame side of your spouse. After two months living together, you will regret marring but won't be able to divorce because that requires a lot of money.
3. You have to practically live in the kitchen.
4. You won't have any power in the family unless you have a job and an income. If you don't have an income, it's most likely that you will live a life dependent to your partner.
5. You have to raise kids.
6. Until the kids are 4 years old, you will have to survive with 4 hours of sleep everyday because the damn child will cry every second you try to sleep.
7. You have to spend precious money on your child's dipers when you could buy the latest trend coats and clothing with that amount of money (isn't this really sad???)
8. You become something that you never thought you would be: a housekeeper. 
9. You will miss the old days when you could walk around the city during late nights with your friends.
10. When you are pregnant, you won't be able to eat any alcohol and other strong delicious foods.
11. For few months after you give birth, you have to put a chest-pad.
12. You end up not being able to think your life with out your child. (THIS is scary)
13. End up arguing with your husband why he did it.

When I was seven, my parents, I mean my mum, became pregnant.
During those long 10months? I really lived a bad life.
well, it wasn't that bad.. it was just a bit depressing because my mum kinda lived in the bed on her 9th month.

I don't exactly remember how I felt when my mother told me that I was going to have a sister.
But it's most likely I didn't really care. lollllll
I just remember everyday, my mum would read picture books because 'the baby inside can also see it'.
So like on her 4th and 5th months, I remember her reading all types of kindergarten picture books like guess who, fairy, wonderland lol. OH OH OH SHE ALSO READ IT OUT LOUD. I really hated her english pronunciation
I never understood the system of how the baby could see back then.

The only thing I remember is after she gave birth, my mum, ugh I keep on spelling it mom, had to eat only liquid foods for 2weeks. I would then go to the hospital everyday and eat ice cream because it's liquid..
Let's say I just ate all the food my mother was supposed to eat...
I really feel guilty, about me only remembering myself eating ice pops.. hahahhahahah

oh dear me!
I hope this was a long post for everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment