Monday, December 26, 2011

2. Finished MockingJay

Before I write a review about the book,
merryc.gif (16351 bytes)
santslgh.gif (15424 bytes)
I hope this happens to you
vicdance.gif (46681 bytes)

Too bad Israel doesn't celebrate Christmas when Jesus was born in Israel..
______________________________________________

So! the book

Like any other books and sequels, the first was the best.
I really recommend you guys to read this great novel.

To summarize this book in one sentence, I didn't like it. 
I really didnt..
Suzanne Collins wrote three series of the Hunger games
The first was called The Hunger Games and was about 24 teenagers having to go in an arena where only one person can survive the game. I LOVED IT (the idea of the game was just so fresh and new)
The second book was called Catching Fire. It's about another game but Katniss, who won the game with Peeta in the first book, doing another game called the quarter quells. It was fun.
The thrid book, the Mocking Jay  was about rebelling to the capitol.

P.S. I wrote this yesterday but didn't publish it. So it was Christmas yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment