Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Quick though of MUN

Yesterday, I slept at 12:30am. 
that made me wake up at 7am today. I was running late. 
alskjdf;lasdjf;lasdkjf
I am a deep and long sleeper :) 
Anyway, I went to school. hahahahah 
hahahahha 

Algebra2 
-Mrs Wescott said "good job" and gave me a 4 for the homework grade 
I was happpy 
I love Mrs Wescott. 
She is so nice and such a lovely teacher. 
I don't know how greatful I am to be tought 2 times by her YAYAYA
We also did this activity thingy that was related to calculators
 Did I tell you that ... I lost the money ... for the calculator at school? 
... the money was inside an envelope.. it had $127 inside... 
although that happened about 2 weeks ago, I didn't have the guts to tell my mother... 
so scared~! 
AP computer 
we started called arrow... 
I will say for the 10time today... 
I don't think I am doing very well in AP. 
BUT. I MUST. 
DO WELL 
AND GET 5 
OR ELSE, I WON'T GET INTO A KOREAN UNIVERSITY LOCATED IN SEOUL 
also, I told Mr. D to lie to my parents about my laptop: I need a new one :P 
he laughed.. hahehe
also, in the end of the class, I noticed that my LG laptop was missing. 
I started to panic and grabbed google and Nose. 
It turns out Google had it. 
-.- no surprise. 
French 
I received my test back. 
UGH 
I CAN NOT TELL YOU MY FEELINGS TOWARD ETRE AND NASEL SOUNDS 
 you know those funny sounds... I can't really pronounce it. 
BUT 
I got 3 questions right from 5 Nasel sound questions~ :D 
it's an improvement .. right> :) 
my overall grade of the test was "fine" :) 
I got little stuff wrong! 
like writing Tu as ___?
instead of writing Tu Es. 
-.,-
al;dfja;lsdfja;lsdjfasdlkfj
Also, I am sure nose doens't read my blog anymore, but um.
thanks for helping with my french. 
LUNCHHHHHAHAHCHCCHCHADFKHHADS;LFJALS;KDJFA;LSDKJF
HYPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 
LOL
WELL.. no.. I don't get hyper very easily... ?!!?!?!?!
I ate ben and jerry. 
It made me sick. 
I think I am not the ben and jerry ice cream type. 
I am more of an... 
YOGHURT TYPE 
AND LEGATOS :) A;KDSJALSDJFAL;SDKJF
geex. I wanna eat them. right now 10:53 pm 
hahah 
Free block 
I finished my speech 
and ran from the library to the geo class. 
*sprinted not ran 
got it signed and handed it out 
I AM IN THE RACE OFFICIALLY :D
oh yeah 
mu hahhahahahahahahhHAHAHAHAH
I. love. my .speech. 
It's like the best of both worlds 
LOL 
I think I am losing my mind... 
After school MUN 
... so.. 
you see, I have a problemio
a HUGE DILEMMA 
BETWEEN community hour and MUN...
You see, when you help for the Time MUN, you get 30 hours of community hours. 
WHICH IS A LOT 
FOR 3 DAYS 
WHEN YOU DON'T REALLY DO MUCH EXCEPT HAND OUT NOTES AND PASS THEM AROUND. 
and I want 100 hours this year. 
but there is noooo way for me to just get that hour... without the Time MUN thingy 
:(
But! I want to be part of the MUN...
so... like... 
aldasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I didn't get a chance to talk today... 
mostly because when I think of a question in my head and is about to ask it, the chair says "Please kneel back to the chair" 
which means that the person who was standing in the podium needs to move out. 

after AFTER SCHOOL 
I went back to school at 6:45 to help with the open house 
ugh 
it's a lot of work you know... 
also, not many people actually came to the event. 
and I had the best? job 
I just sat infront of the desk in the auditorium 
and helped people when they got mixed up where the music room and the art room is.
I also started to read the two moons
but I am a bit confused. 
because there is a story inside a story 
and the story settings change because the narriator is... telling the story... 
and all.. and stuf... annd.. stuff... 
but I am sure it's a good book 
because 3 people told me that it is. 

geez, I wrote long for once 
but not really funny.. right? 
I will try to imporove. 
ALOS 


VOTE FOR YEJUN FOR CLASS REPRESENTATIVE..

wait that sounds grammer-tic-ally wrong 

VOTE YEJUN FOR CLASS REPRESENTATIVE! 

;D

and my images are getting more random my day... hahhaha 


No comments:

Post a Comment