Tuesday, September 6, 2011

computer

My computer is going wild. 
But I fixed it... 
and I doubt that there would be any chance for me to get a new laptop because persuading my father is quite impossible. 


Chemistry 
I took a test today -.-
I think I got something like 82~89. 
I think
I was scared.. because Mrs. S expects A LOT from Koreans.. 
And I am not a 'Korean' that gets all As.. and all... 
PE. 
GUESS WHAT! ONE MORE SWIMMING CLASS LEFT! 
yayayayayayyyy
But it's VolleyBall unit after... 
I don't know if I should be singing of joy or not. :s
English
We took the writing test thingy 
It's this test we take so the teachers will know how to teach us write. 
I managed to write the draft well. but like at the end of the time, I was like 'why bother' 
and then started to act lazy... 
and ... the scary? part of this English test thingy is that.. 
for the final draft, we are going to write it online on a document. 
and.. there will be no spell check. 
omg what am i going to do . 
Lunch
I brought the Korean snacks that my dear friend sent from Koreaaa
I was so excited when I received the mail. But I wanted to share with others because 
sharing doubles the happiness
lol 
and, after living in Israel for 2 years not eating any Korean snacks, I feel sick when I eat Korean snack.. So yah ... 
History 
Okay, today was the BESTTTTTTTT history class ever. 
To be honest, I didn't really like Mr. S's class because he jokes so often. 
But today, ALL his jokes made me laugh. 
I wasn't specially in a good mood, but he made me laugh :
Also, He speaks fast.

Having Anna as my friend helped me this. lol Americans talk amazingly fast. And from being her friend for like 2years, I now can't stand when people talk slowly. especially when my parents talk 
english well.. it's more like Korean english 

Anyway, I enjoyed history class. 
After school at homemomom
Judi got me Icecream MUHAHAHA
I love Icecream.... 
Judi came out from the shop feeling sick from eating too much. 
I came out from the shop feeling hyper and happy from eating icecream <3 
Icecream is my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment