Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Jewish new year~~

In Israel, there are diverse holidays.
and today, is rosh hashanah~ it's the Jewish new year. Well to be exact, today is the eve of Rosh hashanah
Fortunately, our family was invited to a dinner at our neighbour's :D 








that was my favourite dish 
 
a lot of bread.... was eaten... :P and the breads were HUGEEE
also, I thought you only dip apple in honey but you also dip bread inside. 
and then someone said 
"can you pass me a honey, honey?"
 
I also love the corn thingy


thanks Edna and Naty 
geez, I miss my cousins and relatives ! 
hope to see them in 2 years.... 
geez. 
two years. 
i need to stay more in israel 
i love israel 
i really do.
but i miss korea too
:s
my friends! 
alsdkjfaldkjfa;ldskjfa;lsdkjfas;ldkjfa;sdlkjfa;sdlkfj
wait until i get into a good university...

anyway, 
Edna and Naty is going to New Zealand for a month 
have a safe trip! :D

1 comment: