Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photo day

Today was photoday. 
But I wore a school shirt b'cos I donn care. :P 


I am going to make a post tomorrow during free block about the book 
"The wimpy kid" 


IT'S AMAZING BOOK. 
although it's for like 5 th graders... lol 
but still really funny. 


right now, I am deciding if I should do my Java coding... 
But I have 
ALGEBRA 2 TEST TOMORROW. 


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I am totally PANICKING. 


WHAT IF I DON'T DO WELL. 
Do you know what's really unfair?
The Korean in my math class already learned it his Korean school. 
-.- 
aldkjfa;ldksjfa;ldksfj
 ]
P.S. today, I took the history exam.
I feel terrible/SGIT. 
I think I got something between the range of 80~90


alksdjf;lakdjsf;aldjsfa;ldskjfa;ldskfja;ldskjfa;lsdkfj




AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment