Monday, August 29, 2011

A;SLDKFJ

Heather and Jenny told me that 10th grade is much easier than 9th grade. 
They also told me that it's the easiest grade in highschool. 
I strongly disagree. 
Right now, I am taking 

  • English 
  • Global History 
  • Chemistry
  • Algebra2
  • French 
  • PE
  • AP computer Science
  • Free block

I guess there aren't any really hard classes except AP. However, I am going crazy with those home works. 
These are few things going in my mind 

  • Pressure from my chemistry teacher because she has high expectations from Koreans
    • she calls me 'few special people' ..;;;
  • AP computer science
    • It takes me more than 2 hours to do all the homework he gives me. I know you can drop out from a class since it has been only like..3weeks school started. But I don't want to drop out. But coding is... so.. complicated. 
  • Algebra2
    • I have this new Korean boy in my math class. (He is 1997 9th grade) I can't bare him being better than me. I must work hard. Not to mention the test that's coming up on friday
  • Home work time and balancing 
    • I find it difficult to balance time for sports and academics. I badly wanted to play soccer but I don't think it's possible for me to play sports and work at the same time. 
  • Student representative
    • There is this 'person' who is on my nerve since the day school started. That 'person' is talking behind my back to new students in my grade so that I won't be elected for the representative. I hate him. And I swear, I am going to do a payback someday. 
I can't wait until he   leaves the school after 10th grade. There is nothing more annoying and fuck as him. 
  • Talking about representative, I am running for it. 5people are running for 3 seats. I wish that 'person' would just go away. I am planning my master payback already. 
    • Oh of course, I definately am going to mention him in my speech. 
    • However, I really need a strong speech which I am working on it day and night. 
  • Tennis
    • private :P
I am going to talk about my history class. 
My history teacher is Mr. Sic***
He is very enthusiastic about teaching. 
He is a good teacher. 
Except sometimes, his jokes are a bit childish.  
But still better than no jokes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment