Monday, August 15, 2011

First day of school.


HOOT?! HOOT!?
SCHOOL HAS STARTED...
It sure did feel weird to go back to school after 2 months of... 
'doing practically nothing


As I recall my summer vacation, I really didn't do.. anything... 
And I am very ashamed of that. 


I went to school around 8. 
Jenny was the first person I met at school. 
And then I got a paper telling me that I had two buddies
I thought the councilor understood that I am not very good at being social..


I found two of them. 
well the first one was a Korean girl named Da Young (I don't think that's how you spell it)
I found her at the cafeteria... 
and then the second girl was Amelia...(This too, I am not sure if I spelt it right)
Amelia is from Haifa and is a close friend of Sahar... 
So I felt like 'Okay, this Amerlia won't be needing me because Sahar is there to help'


The whole high school was just 'roaming around' until 8:45am, we finally got to the auditorium. 
And... there... were... lots of 'new comers'
I was very indeed surprised. at the large number of 9th graders. 
I think around 20 new people came to our school. 


After clapping for the new teachers at the auditorium and listening blah blah from the principal, we went to our home rooms. 
There are 4 homerooms. I was at 10B
(feels weird to use the number 10..)


Un-surprisingly, our homeroom teacher was the... new.. geometry teacher.The.. Dutch.. one... 
I am sorry... I do not know how to pronounce your name sir.. nor do I know how to spell your name. 
Our homeroom had around 15students... 
and half of them were new 
I SWEAR THAT there is a girl that looks very very similar to REBECCA 
and to Paulina too... lol minny Paulina..


We got our calenders, clothing then went back to the auditorium. 
came back from the freezzzzzzing auditorium and then did our lockers. 
GREAT NEWS; I FINALLY. AFTER TWO YEARS OF WAITING, GOT THE TOP? I MEAN THE HIGHER LOCKER!!!!!!!!!!


That made my day. 
:D
afterwards, I went to my classes. 
my history class... has 20.. people...
large number indeed..


I think this year will be great. 
I just new more new friends... 

1 comment: