Wednesday, August 24, 2011

24th Wednesday

Free block 
Didn't do much... hah
chocolate spill accident
AP
We had a test. 
I wasn't aware of it. 
So I just stood still when Someone told me that we are having a test today
In the end, my Java went bizarre so I had to restart two times ;( 
So I didn't get to finish it lol 
French
I enjoy French class even if I can't pronounce 15. 
Do you know how many students are in my French class? we have like 15...
I realized that I accidenaltly switched lunch with my 7 year old sister...
So I had three sandwitchs each with peanutbutter, Unknown Jam, Nutella. 
;ALSJDFALSJF
However, since I was hungry, I ate them all. 
We also learned to say cava..
Jon, who is in my class, was very 'fetigue' 
so when Mrs. W asked him "Tu es nationality de London?" (something like that lol)
Jon said "What? if I do my laundry?"
Then I thought 'Jon must be really tired...to understand London as Laundry. lol'
During our 3minute free time, I was listening music with the Dr. Dre headphones. 
I don't know what happened but Yasmin told me that I kept on saying 'Why why why?' while listening to music... (??????????)
And then Yasmin and Mrs. M started laughing. 
Lunch
When I was just about to sit down on a table, a (re) freshment came to the table I was about to sit on. 
The fresh said something I don't remember... 
and then I started to just stare at him. waiting for him to leave the damn table I sat for the past two days for lunch. 
N and M already got the sign sheet for the 10th grade rep. Student. 
damn. I need to hurry. 
Algebra2
Shortly arriving at Algebra, we had our regular? bomb drill. 
It was funny how Mr. Gates started to talk in r e a l   s l o w    v o i c e 
"S o r r y   f o r   d i s t u r b i n g   y o u r   c l a s s e s . W e  w i l l  h a v e  o u r   r e g u l a r   b o m b   d r i l l. 
G o  t o  t h e  c l o s e s t  s h e l t e r   a r o u n d   y o u  i n  s i l e n c e "


-G.B :D


and then in the shelter, people started to laugh. I don't know why. But Ms. Long also laughed. So it must have been a good reason. 


M MUN 
The meeting was okay I guess. 
I love the part when Falak said 
"All of them?"


BTW, I haaaaaaaaas the dr. dre for a day. 
My parents have been asking me at least ten times today if I bought the headphones. 
ugh seriously lol 
I told them I don't have enough money to buy luxury goods. lol
And I am being VERY VERY VERY careful of them. Because I don't want to brake and fine him. 
:) 
I really love the headphones... :( 
ALSKDJF;ALSKDJFAKLDJ
I wish I also had them..!!! 

isnt that awesome?!








No comments:

Post a Comment