Monday, August 22, 2011

New post about... DUN DUN DUN

Hey everyone~ school has started for a week now.. and today is Monday! (the second week)
I was awfully tired today because my weekend... oh... Saturday and Sunday! 
 That made me not to finish my homework for Algebra2 and Computer... but it's okay 

oh 
I really wanted so badly to write about something but I forgot. 
So I will just review about the classes I had today (monday)


Algebra. 
Mrs. W gave me a heart attack when she said that we will have a homework quiz.  
there were 5 questions... I dont' know how I did. 
I guess I did okay. except the question that asked me to write a function that is not a function. 
Kamil came back to school, which made many people, excited. lol 
And Vala didnt' come to school because she was sick.. 
I find it funny how easy students don't come to school. 
In Korea, not going to school because you are 'sick' is lame. 
No one believes you that you are sick. 
And not going to school is a sin. 
hahaha
so for example, me, I never didn't go to school. 
I went to school everyday even when I was feeling nausea. 
Because, not going to school is not right. 


Also, missing school isn't good for your grade... which is kinda weird.. 
In Korea, being absent counts in your grade.. lol 


Coming back to my daily schedule, 
After math, I had Computer Science. 


Computer science 
We had a quiz.. again. 
This time, I knew there was a quiz.. but I didn't get the chance to study 
But I did pretty well! 
lol (I think... well, to me, I did pretty well) 
We had another time doing codes and learning new thing called loops 


French 
I called Evan 'American'..
Sorry Evan... I knew you were from Canada.. 
just a mistake. (I didn't say it on purpose)
And then Evan got upset. 
:P 
We got out text book also. 


Free block 
right now, I am writng this short blog post right now lol 


byeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment