Thursday, September 27, 2012

After the test!

heyy!!!
our "stuff" FINALLY CAME two weeks ago

more stuff

an over view of our house... apartment

our school uniform! the black is well... not exactly part of the uniform :)

I like graphic sunglassesssssss ♥

the first new friend I made long four months ago  :3 Sung-Eun 

a feast after my finals at Jessica's Kitchen
these are photos that describe this month~
I am definitely enjoying my life here although it's tough.
With mid finals gone, I had the best two days yesterday and today :)
lot of eating and talking and stalking guys.
ahhahhahahaha

you'll understand once you are in a girls only school... lol

3 comments:

  1. annaaaaaaa owmygoshhh
    it's your first time leaving a comment! did you know that? D:
    yeah. it took two weeks to get rid of those

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow only two weeks? the last time I moved with that much stuff it took me nearly a month :P

    ReplyDelete