Sunday, September 23, 2012

already mid term finals~~

omg, i havn't written for such such such a long time it feels weird to write!
I dont have a clear reason for it, but most likely cause I don't go online often as I used to in Israel.
Life is pretty busy here especially because it's my favourite mid term final season~~ omg I love it so much!

It's funny how my school started second semester only this August, and is already giving us finals. : /
But it's better that way because since we didn't learn much, our test range (?) is relatively small to other schools which takes it about two weeks later than our school.

Anyhow, um Last friday, I took English and Family Life tests...
In English, we had 20minutes for the listening part and 30 minutes for the multiple choice questions.
I was totally stunned when I missed the first question due to my lack of understanding Korean!
I mean like... I had no idea what the question was...so I wanted to guess.. but you had to choose two answers from 5 chooses which totally narrowed the possibility of getting right.

After the listening part, I gasped as I looked up the time.. We had 30 minutes to answer 32questions.
Now, All questions had a long passage of like 8 sentences. There literally was no time for anyone,not even for this Girl who lived abroad and studied at an England school for five years, to read the whole passage and finish all questions in time.

If it wasn't for the memorization I spent hours on, I wouldn't have finished the test. No way I could have.
I was told by my great friend that memorizing all the handouts teachers gaveout was the Only Golden Key to finish finals in my school.

AAAAAAAAAAh.
Although I answered all the questions by just reading the first sentence and realizing what the paragraph was about, I was totally running out of time I rushed all the questions.
I swear, my hand was shaking like parkinson's disease and sweating like hell during the whole English test.
Now imagine me marking my OMR card in that situation.
omr card is like this. you have five choices and got to color in(?) one of those tiny circles without going off the  outline thingy
       
it was fucking ridiculous.
image


On the other hand, Family life test was okay. We had 25minutes to answer 20 questions.
ho ho ho. no hard at all.
-.-

but ironically enough, I finished 4minutes before the bell and handed in again, with a sweaty palm.

In Korea, right now is Sunday night near mid night. Tomorrow, I am taking Science and Moral/Ethics...? (if you understand..)
you know, I like science. I am learning DNAs and how the Universe started and all about planets in our solar system.
but ugh, Moral... we learn about how to be a good citizen and how governments work and how we should respect others.. blah blah blah. Since it's not an important subject, I decided not to study.
I'm pretty sure my parents are too because they know 98 percent of Koreans don't study Morals..
(I feel so bad for my Moral subject teacher but this is the reality)



I needed a break from all so I decided to write a blog post.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I am suddenly craving for Krisphy Creme with a Latte.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh





2 comments:

  1. haha, this seems really bad... you know, tests shouldn't be like this. you're actually memorizing what the answer sheet is going to look like. you're studying for the test rather than english. well, i guess you have no choice... good luck on your other tests though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know right? It's not even testing our knowledge on English...
    I finished my tests today and gah, I did terribly. lol
    it's funny how badly I did them...
    but whatev, two months later, I am going to have my finals again.... and twelve more times till I graduate High school! oh joy!!! lol

    ReplyDelete