Saturday, September 1, 2012

First Week of Korea


Hello everyone, it's about time for me to write a post about Korea. It has been a hectic week.

Saturday: The moment our plan landed in Korea at 3:04pm in Korea, my mother turned around and whispered to my ear, "Welcome to Hell,". The 10 hour flight was scary as hell too because of the turbulence. We experienced like 20 of them at the last 3 hours. Thanks to that, I couldn't sleep relaxed and had to read the safety information paper thing5 times. I memorized it. You never Know what could happen.
When I arrived to my uncle's house, I immediately fell asleep for 5 hours. I missed dinner. And had to go through the torture of not being able to sleep until 3am.   

Sunday: I didn't do anything. I stayed home and played with my uncle's dog. SUCH A CUTIE.

Monday: So right now, I live in Il-San. It's outside Seoul (as you can kinda see by the orange outline) but its very developed. There's like everything in this town.But I have to live in Gangnam because of my dad's office and because Gangnam is best known in Korea for its educational academies and schools : /. I can't believe I have to be one of those people in Korea to live at Gangnam, the heart of all education. EEEks. 
Anyway, we left home early and headed to the phone shop. I was totally blown away by the number of phone stores. I swear, I am not lying, there is a shop every street you walk into. I was astonished again when the seller told me they only sell Smart phones. 
imageimage
I WANTED A FILP PHONE. NO NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.

So I bought this Vega phone

It's okay..
I then went to my old town in Gangnam by bus and visited two future high schools I am considering to attend. They are both girls only high schools.. and are well known. But I want to attend a coed school.
Unfortunately, to be accepted to those schools, I have to hand in my papers. But since I am currently living out side Gangnam, I can't apply to them

_________-this post was really like three months ago  






No comments:

Post a Comment