Monday, October 1, 2012

mother of Monopoly.

Two days ago, our family went to the mall to celebrate my 9 year old sister for reading 50 books in one month. There were shelfs full of toys everywhere.
From there, Yeonjun chose Monopoly, the world famous ever lasting game.
At that time, I totally forgot how never ending that damn game was. So I told her to buy it. Well, I strongly agreed with her to buy it...because YOU NOW PLAY WITH A CREDIT CARD NOT THE REAL PAPER MONEYYYY

I was totally over excited? about the credit card....lol


omg
I remember when I was in Australia playing monopoly with Dominique, she's a girl, and never ending it because we would always eat lunch in the middle and play another game outdoors afterwards. lol

but omg omg
YOU GUYS MUST HAVE PLAYED MONOPOLY RIGHT????
IT'S like a must-play...
OMG AND TO SEE ELECTRONIC BANKING...
THEN OMG NO BANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You dont know how... old I felt when I saw it...
I mean, i'm only 17 to say, "when I was young, I used to play with paper money."
lol.


anyways, *sigh*
I spent the past two days playing this game, which was really fun for me when I was young, with my sister for ... a total of 8 hours. no... more than ... 8.

OMFG.
I think I am going to puke if my sister suggests to play it again.
but I am sure she will do.... today....

and and and, I just did an internet search and
WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOW

I knew about the simpson monopoly, but

MONOPOLY HERE & NOW WORLD EDITION

THIS . IS. AWESEOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Monopoly Here & Now World Edition


2 comments:

  1. did we play Simpsons monopoly at my house? because i have it and i can't remember if you and I ever played it

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did?? we never played monopoly :/

    ReplyDelete