Saturday, May 5, 2012

May 5th


Before writing anything, yay! Congratulations to Michael for being 3rd in Fun run!
First was Barak, then Iker, who I babysat during the summer vacation, then Michael

Friday After school:
To practice for the Battle of the Bands, Jenny and I met up downstairs in the auditorium practice room. Concentrating, striking my bow up and down on my cello, we practiced until Mr. Barbier showed up. You see, Jenny and I are on Mr. Barbier’s black list. He literally hates us because we asked if we could audition for the Honor Orchestra. He said no because we were not in his band class. But with numerous people/ teachers involved, we won the fight. Last week, when I brought my cello to school, I asked him if I could leave it in one of his practice room. He shouted, “No”.

So basically, when he came into our practice room on Friday after school, Jenny and I was more than frightened. We were terrified. It’s probably like our 10th time clashing with him. The first thing he said was “How did you get in.” We said we got the key from Mrs. Ofra yesterday. He then said “Get the hell out of here.” But of course, before that, he said bunch of things like “what if there was a fire or a bomb drill and they didn’t know about you?” And then the ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard, “I can’t believe you don’t respect me after I allowed you to audition for the Honor Orchestra.”
OKAY.
I am 100% there is something wrong with this guy. I mean, he wants us to respect him for being one of the worst band teachers? Are you serious? He doesn’t deserve a speck of respect because he was never ever nice to us, shouting at us usually and has the shittiest personality in.the.school.

Anyway, he went out with the key he took from us and went to Mr. Gates room. After Mr. Barbier left, we went to Gate’s office also and talked and got the key back. He was on our side so I guess everything is okay. When I got home, I did some googling about Mr. Barbier. These are few things I learned:
1.       His middle name starts with R
2.       He is 38 years old
3.       He taught in numerous schools. 
4.        He was asked to leave the schoo
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stripes.com%2Fnews%2Fmusic-teacher-parents-clash-with-lakenheath-school-over-roof-repair-1.50018&h=jAQFWXMSw
5.       He was a  conductor of the string
6.       He is from a upper middle class family

And guess what, I also did few researchs on Neal Jackover.
I found his facebook profile and scanned his wall.
Apparently, one of her daughter is at the army… and she couldn’t go to the good schools she got into because she didn’t get financial help thingy.
I’ve really got to stop stalking people’s parents…

Saturday
Last night, I fell asleep after reading few chapters of The Perks of being a Wall flower by MTV, which I find amusing that they even have their own publisher… lol It’s a horrible book.. omg.
It’s so MTVish: parties, sex, gay, girls kissing girls, guilt and most importantly, there’s no story plot.
It’s full of meaningless lines like
  "I want to make sure that the first person you kiss loves you.  Okay?" 
 “I feel like a big faker because I've been putting my life back together, and nobody knows.” 
 “Mary Elizabeth hates high school and wants to explore lesbian relationships.”
 “ That's when she told me she was pregnant.” 
 Then, I thought there would be some men who would buy the magazine and masturbate to it.  And I wondered what the actress or her boyfriend thought about that, if they did at all.  And then I thought that it was about time for me to stop thinking because it wasn't doing my sister any good.”

So I stopped reading. It's a horrible book. 


The Funrun!
I was actually running at a good pace until I drank water. I swear people do stupid mistakes when they are tired. How could have I forgotten to not drink???? The minute I gushed water, I got a cramp.
Adsjfal;kdsjfa;sldfkja;dslkfja
So I had to walk all the way back.


No comments:

Post a Comment