Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2nd


I really need to learn how to resolve problems by talking..because I really want him back.
Anyway, great news!
I shot a 3 pointer shoot at basketball today during PE!!!
We played girls versus girls and I was the only one to score three points!!!
I was so proud of myself. Maybe my destiny isn’t tennis. Maybe it’s supposed to be basketball!
One out of hundred reasons why I didn’t like basket ball until today, is because it’s a very aggressive sport. It’s different from tennis, where it’s pretty formal and peaceful without tackling and all.
So when I saw Ariel play basketball, literally getting aggressive, more than Alice, which I thought wasn’t possible, I was s.h.o.c.k.e.d. She nearly took the life out of Paulina.
I was scared of Ariel. So I was really happy that I was on her team J
Oh yeah, I passed the ball to Ariel and we scored! J It was worth seeing.
I nearly died laughing from Tess’s story about “something” because I really love those type of stories.. lol
Nom nom wasn’t feeling well. I hope she gets better.
Next time, Tamara, we are going to score J
Prom, we had STUCO meeting. I am debating if I should go. 70% of me am saying no, 30% is saying yes.

Since my parents were out for like 5 hours until 11pm, I walked with Judi and had a lovely time. With the sky foggy and dark with dogs barking, it was pretty scary walking back home alone.
Now, I’ve gotta study for history test. But as usual, I am not enjoying myself right now. Lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment