Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 1st!


Did you know that the book Devil Wears Prada was actually inspired/based on Anna Wintour?
Anna Wintour is the Editor in Chief of American VOGUE magazine! And if you have read the book like me, you will realize how Lauren did an amazing job making it to a novel. And guess what, Anna Wintour is divorced with two children and one of them wants to be a judge. Lol so when the daughter tells her mom that she doesn’t want to get involved in the fashion business, Anna gets a little bit upset. But it’s fine because even if the daughter doesn’t get a job, I am pretty sure she will live a luxury life. If you want to see a really bad documentary on Anna Wintour, watch ‘The September Issue.’ Its funny how the worst movies have so many one line reviews. Lol  
So that was my little ‘oh did you know omg fact.’ You see, I wrote a kinda long post about my new Algebra class and my super slow.. French class. But, I unfortunately didn’t save the post. So it is somewhere floating in the mid air in the Internet. :/
It was such a good post, I don’t think my second version would be good as the first.
But anyways, today is Saturday night 11pm and I have time to write a long one. I feel like typing today.
But before, I will tell you about my day..
This morning, our family went to church early because my dad had a golf competition during the real church meeting. After church, I opened my algebra book to study for test on Wednesday……but didn’t work out very well because my sister was watching a show online. I joined her, and boom! The time was 3ish. At 6pm, by the order of our father, we went outside our house for a while. My mother, sister and I went to Netanya then to the new shopping mall at Poleg. The Poleg shop is kinda like a huge joke. Seriously, who would buy a 400NIS not that famous designer flats when you could buy few garments with that sum of money? I went to Gap, United Colors of Benetton, Mango, Call It Spring, and so many others but I was ridiculed by the price. Although my mother was there with me to shop, I couldn’t ask for a 170NIS cotton shirt. I guess I have to wait until July for the sales to come and save me!!! In the chaos, I managed to buy two shoes and one pants I really don’t like but bought because my mother kept on saying it was good. I am sure she just said that so we could go home lol. Jokes. I’m actually a really really fast shopper. I don’t hesitate “No” to those shop helper people, leeches I call them, when they give you suggestions. I usually walk into a shop within 7 steps and if it doesn’t have what I need, and if it isn’t in the price range, I just walk out. So since whenever I go shopping with a friend, they always get tired before me because I shop  pretty ‘hectically.’ That’s one reason I like to shop by myself. I can rush much as I want to and take time trying it on much as I want to!

What I realized in all shopping malls in Israel, is that the shorts here are unbelievably short.
It’s so easy to peek into girls’ panties if you wanted to. I mean like, it’s so short it’s like the shorts are telling you to look at it. Lol HAHHAHAHHA omg this sounds so weird…Guys, don’t get me wrong.
I arrived home at 11pm and is quite exhausted. I’ve been wearing contact lenses for 7 hours today!!
My eyeballs are really dry right now. I can’t wait until I get a job in the future and get plastic surgery!! YESSS. I am going to first do eye surgery and then do a nose job~~ I will look perfect with like 5kgs lost. I need to loose weighththththth.
You know what’s funny, I go to Girls Power Club and I seem to be the only one there who still has problems about appearance. I also can’t believe they are against plastic surgery!
I mean, to be honest, if it wasn’t for plastic surgery, everyone in Korea would look like hoes with ugly nose and eyes. Not only does plastic surgery boost your self esteem, it also helps for the whole society because then no one would have to work or see an ugly person!
It would be then a utopia!!
I am considering to write a speech on why we should get plastic surgery next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment