Saturday, October 15, 2011

Want to shop in Korea!!

lately, I am feeling a very very strong urge to shop in Korea... 
Actually, I don't need to go to Korea. I just need an address in Korea so I can shop online and then ship them all to Israel. 


I know how there is this 'send overseas' thing.. But it's quite expensive.. I mean you pay per Kg and  you get teased. I mean taxed.
So the only way I receive Korean stuff is when someone my dad knows, visits Israel(Because then we can send the items to the person who is coming, she/he can bring without getting taxed and all)


So! my point is! 
From what I know, there is only ONE. ONLINE. SHOP. IN. ISRAEL. 
which I think is ridicules.
I mean. Israel isn't like another middle east country! Israel is very well developed with web and techy stuff. SO. THERE SHOULD BE MORE THAN ONE ONLINE SHOPPING SITE. 
and guess what the only online shop sells: headphones, computers, batteries, and other devises. 
And. Bug is very expensive!!! >_<


In Korea, I swear there are way more than 200 online shopping sites.
It's mostly clothing shops. (50%) and the other rest, we sell fridges, microwaves, camera, shoes, phones, bikes... mostly everything except cars. I think. 


here is a site where you can buy online clothing. 
It's for female. so Sorry if you are male. :P 
http://www.pshop.tv/
http://www.flysoso.com/


1 NIS is 300WON. 
And most of the clothes prices are ranged from 20,000won~60,000won. 
basically, around 70NIS~200NIS
but really, no clothing exceeds 200NIS in Korea. 
I mean, 
!?!?!
unless you wear those fancy brands like Northface, American Eagle, and other American, European clothes, with 80NIS, you can get a regular t-shirt. 


But.. IN ISRAEL??????
I must say, I choked... when I saw those... prices tags
I went to CASTRO. And a damn belt, like 3 cm in width, was 100NIS. 
Actually, I will write you costs I saw 


-90% of a damn made in China cotton shirts that are just cotton and really thin see throu- are over 150NIS. 
-80% of jeans price ranges from 300NIS to 800NIS. If it's sale? 200~600NIS 
-Shoes! heels are mostly 200NIS <- cheap ones! you need like 400 to buy a lovely one.
-rings, accs' are 80NIS


And I am not talking about Castro! 
Okay, I understand how Castro is a bit mean with the prices because they are a popular brand. 
But... but.... brands that I never heard of.. and those brands with speechless prices...
MAKES ME CRY!!!


The funny thing is that.. 
before I came to Israel, at Korea, my mother told me, (insure me) 
"Yejun, Israel is cheaper than Korea. So we will buy clothes when we get there. So until then, wait." 


AND THEN. 
BOOM..
after few months we got used to Israel, especially the sky rocking prices of EVERYTHING except pita bread, I screamed to my mother about what she told me about cheap price clothes. 
She then goes
"I didn't know Yejun! I am sorry"
SORRY!?"!?!?
SORRY???!?!?!?!?!??!??!
My anger exploded like the photo left. 




A;SDLJFA;LSDJFA;LSDKJFA;LSDKJFA;LSDKJFA;LDKSJFAD;LFKJA
LASDJFLA;KJSDF;AKLSDJFA;LSDKJF;LSKJFALDSFJ;SJ


I admit. I am not very into 'stylish' clothing and .. fashion. 
BUT. 
OMG. 
SERIOUSLY. 
SOMEONE NEEDS TO LOOK IN MY WARDROBE.
THIS IS NOT HOW A 15 TEENAGER SHOULD LIVE. 
SHE SHOULD BE SURROUNDED BY CLOTHES AND PONDER EVERYDAY WHAT TO WEAR. AHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LIFE!! MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 


BUT. THANK-GOD-FULLY, 
SOMEONE IS COMING TO ISRAEL THIS NOVEMBER. 
THIS. 
NO.
VE.
MB.
ER.




<-JOYFUL JUMP. 
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!




I am already starting to shop. 
MU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 


*why am I so hyper about the visitor coming? 
it's because this happens only ONCE IN A YEAR. 
ONCE. IN A DAMN 365 DAYS. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG. WAIT. THOSE LINKS TO THE SITES ARE THE WORST ONES. http://hokiko.co.kr/
    http://www.mmmshop.co.kr/
    http://www.sonyunara.com/

    ReplyDelete