Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My epic Algebra 2 class

  1. ME 
  2. Naomi
  3. Tess
  4. Maya
  5. Niv
  6. Daniel.B
  7. Sang Woo
  8. Vars 
  9. Paige
  10. Kamil
  11. Vala
  12. Nabil
  13. Michel 
  14. Johnathon. A
that's my Algebra 2 class 
yep. that's my algebra class. 

And I dedicate this post to them. 

Mrs. W says that our class is the bad class. 
ugh and it's obviously because of Niv. 
I mean he was the one who touched the smart board and the smart board broke lol 
Well not literally 'broken' but it didn't work very well for the whole class. 
So Mrs. W repeatedly said "Oh Niv Niv Niv! I know you did that on purpose!"
and then the whole class would laugh. 
But Niv is actually a good student. 
Although he is taking the retest
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Well I think he is because he is .. Idk... because he is Niv?!?!?!?

During math class, Naomi and Maya started to read all my post ... !!!!
noooo
it was so imbaressing. 
I mean it's different when people read it infront of you... 
asdlfjal;fjasdklfj

and I kinda talk a lot of random things here so I was so red. :P 

but anyhow, 

BUY CANDY GRAMS PLEASE. 
7NIS PER BAG...
IT'S AMERICAN CANDY~
BUY 7 AND GET 1 FOR FREE 


No comments:

Post a Comment