Monday, October 3, 2011

today at school

Chemistry 
We learned about specific heat and had 3parts of homework to do. I think I was one of the few people in the class who did the homework... also, hey Garrett, if you are reading this, please don't do your homework on your laptop. You know you won't be able to find it.
PE
I had the most MOST EXCITED PE CLASS 
why? because it was the LAST DAY OF VOLLEYBALL UNIT!! 
YAYAYAYAYAYAY
sorry... gurls but I HATE volleyball.. 
the ball is so hard, your wrist dyes? after hitting the ball... 
and.. I suck. okay, I suck at all sports. but .. I suck to the bottom of the ground... 
Next unit is soccer. 
:S I... am not.. good at that also! 
basically, I don't have any sporty genes unlike sooo many girls in our grade 
English 
We had 35 minutes of SSR. 
I grabed a random magazine from the shelf and got popular mechanicals.
-.-
So I ended up reading that. 0,0 for 35 minutes. I was about to die in bordom... 
also, yasmin and anna was very hyper today. it scared me. 
History 
I love history class
mr sickle makes me laugh 
and we have the best class 
*E block~~*

2 comments:

  1. yeah, mr sickle is cool... the only problem is that it takes him centuries to grade stuff >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahhaah omg >_< LOLLLLLL yes... kinda true!

    ReplyDelete