Friday, October 14, 2011

Saslove winery

a truck full of grapess
love the sky

when we were lost in the Arab village... 
Hi everyone!! I came back!! from.. a long.. no posting period! :D
today, I will write about my experience at the Saslove winery! 
we went to the winery because
1. my dad loves wine
2. he got the invitation
3. When he goes, we all go. -.-


Since the place, Sas something, was located north, near the Sea of Galilee, our family had to wake up at 4:30 AM. 
it was living hell in the morning. just torture!!!!
However, because I kinda packed all the stuff the day before we left, which is yesterday, I just had to wake up,wear clothes, the ones that was near me, wash face.


Basically, I slept like a mad..in the car I remember NOTHING...only up to the part where I went inside the car... after getting inside, I don't remember.... 


Around 6:30, we ate breakfast at Yellow gas-station. I don't know about you, but the sandwiches
they sell at Yellow, are decent to eat. Not very good, but decent. 


At 7, we arrived at this oddly looking garage place. According to my father, he told me that the participates were supposed to meet here at 7. At first, I believed him and started to wait by reading the Ordinary people book. Then 4 minutes after, my family started to feel weird and.. wrong because there were only 2 cars, including ours, at the lot!. Luckily, the other guy's family told us that they also think this place is not the right meeting place. Then they told us to follow their car. We ended up following them for 30 minutes. The car in front of ours, started to go up this weird looking hill, and then we went through aN Arab village.. and then WE ARRIVED AT THE right meeting place. PHEW. 


this is the odd looking parking place. it's awkward looking right?!
her face tells 1000 words. Basically, she is trying to tell: URH WE ARE LOST. AND I WANT TO PICK GRAPES

When we arrived, there were around 10 cars... not many people. And the host was talking about grapes we were going to pick! :D
it;s called Petit somthing. 
it's really small grape. 

I wonder what my 7 year old sister is pondering about.. and look at her SHADOW!! 

zat. and then.!!
(look at the very first photo)


Pickiing grapes. 

Showing off her amazing picking grape skills


after like 5 minutes. lol
the best part I think, of grape picking, is when you get to SQUISH THOSE GRAPES 
LIKE THIS. 

 After picking like 15 trays of grapes, we went to the factory where they make the wine.


that's the grape juice

and... guess what that is.. 

STEPING ON GRAPES~!!! >_<

... YUCKY... lol 



No comments:

Post a Comment