Sunday, December 30, 2012

Diary of 30th

Wow, it's already the end of 2012. T_T
I wish I had something to write about, wait, I do have something to write about!


decorating our class...

yeah, our christmas spirits are pretty low.. lol


our school is Hugeee

I wrote cards to few of by friends

with bunch of stickers too :D

I don't know how to rotate... this but I drew myself with a dress


So yeah, as you know, Koreans are super impassive. 
We go to school on Christmas Eve.
And not even the teachers say 'Merry Christmas' to us. 
I mean, no one even says that word outside the church. *sigh*

So when I gave the cards out to those I care and love, they gasped and told me they never received a card for christmas. 
oh god. 

But hey! Tomorrow our school starts its winter vacation!
and ends on Feb 1st. 
Meaning, we literally have ONE MONTH OF WINTER VACATION. WHICH IS THE LONGEST VACATION IN KOREA. 

and I already got my vacation planned ahead. 
from 9am-5:30pm I go to English Institute to study the SATs
Everyday of the week except on Sundays. 


YAY! 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment