Saturday, December 1, 2012

How everything is rollin'

Guys! @_@ well, I don't know who reads my blog anymore, so I guess, Hey! 

Gah, my life is pretty 'aberrant' from typical Koreans here. 
Instead of studying my school work and getting ready for the up coming finals, I am memorizing SAT vocabs ceaselessly. 

It astonishes me every time how many words are in the English language.  
English apparently has the most vocabs out of all languages in this planet. Ewly. 
lol I made this word up. Ewly. It doesn't mean anything... 


just in case you people forgot my face. !?



See what I am going through!?!! but I managed to memorize 1/3 

I painted my nail in silver but one of my friends said it looked like aluminum foil color...;;;; which I kinda agree. and understand. lol



I WANT AHAVAAAA

decks of card... everywhere in the house waiting for me to reach lol


So far, just in this month, I memorized more than 700 words. I still have a mountain to go since there's 1000 more eagerly waiting for me to handle. 

Photos explain pretty well. lol

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ugh. I am not going to America for college. Rather, I am studying SAT for a Korean university. 

It's so hard to get a high scoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment: