Friday, January 4, 2013

Diary of 4th

Next Monday, as I told you people, I am going to this SAT academy. I am so freaked out because they are going to give me a level test to see where I belong out of four classes. And it's like very good to bad...........What if I get into the lowest class!?!?

I mean I haven't studied Math for SATs..
or writing. Wow.. ugh 

I decided to quit French classes too. Because I was actually studying DELF A2.. but I don't think I have hope getting in. 

I sooooooo wanted to do my nails during this winter break.. 
but I guess that's not happening. 
oh oh also I recently got addicted to this game called Crazy Arcade. 
This Korean game was a mega hit in 2003~2007. Although I am sure not many people are playing the game as they once did, I find it fun.

And I mean, it has been like 5years? since I last played it. 

and the best thing about it is that it's not japanese! 
IT'S PURE KOREAN BLOOD. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment