Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Harry potter and the deathly hallows PART 2. movie review

I give the Part 2, a 8out of 10.
1. Snape ...
   -his eye make up
   - his crying scenes were :P
2. at the end, there was this huge war action scene.. that was not in the book.

and I was broke after buying a dress.
So I had to bring my own popcorn and drinks. bahah
And I am sure you are not allowed to bring your own food.
But like I care.
Yasmin and I also talked about the Part 2 for 30 minutes.
Talking about things that the movie missed
and funny parts :P
but of course I won't be writting them here. 
seriously, ruin the movie much? :P


ALSO, today,
I bought the dress


Oh, and I was going through google reader today.
and you know how there is this new thing called
Google+?







No comments:

Post a Comment