Saturday, July 2, 2011

Finished Deathly Hallows

So I finished it yesterday night. 
I didn't ...like it much... as previous... books. 
and the sad news is... that I only have TWO post its... isn't that just sad? :( 


The seven Horcruxes were 
1. Tom Riddle's Diary 
2. Marvolo Gaunt's Ring
3. Slytherin's Locket
4. Helga Hufflepuff's Cup
5. The Diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw
6. Harry Potter himself
7. Nagini the snake


Parts I was shocked/blimey! 
1. Snape DIES! 
2. Snape was in Harry's side
3. Snape loved Lily
4. Dumbledore and Snape had planned Dumbledore's death! 
5. FRED DIES. OMG. REALLY. DOES THAT HAS TO HAPPEN J.K.R!?
6. Neville kills the snake... 


Parts that I am looking forward in the movie
1. war that occurs at the last part in Harry Potter 
2. At the bank where Harry finds the Helga Hufflepuff's Cup


I am looking forward the movie now. 
However, since there are few parts I just don't understand 100%, I am reading the 7th book again in Korean! 
yayyyy
I borrowed it from someone. 
it's a really red flower. I hate the ipod camera. such bad quality...
Only two post its.... how... sad... 
     Quotes
 Ronald Weasley: "Oh come on! All the old kids' stories are supposed to be Beedle's aren't they? The Fountain of Fair Fortune… The Wizard and the Hopping Pot… Babbitty Rabbitty and her Cackling Stump"
Hermione Granger: "Excuse me? What was the last one?"
Ronald Weasley: "Come off it! You must've heard of Babbitty Rabbitty —"
Hermione Granger: "Ron, you know full well Harry and I were brought up by Muggles! We didn't hear stories like that when we were little, we heard Snow White and the Seven Dwarves and Cinderella —"
Ronald Weasley: "What's that, an illness?"

 "Dumbledore must have taught thousands of students," Scrimgeour persevered
"Yet the only ones he remembered in his will are you three. Why is that? To what use did he think you would put to the omega usa Deluminator, MrWeasley?"

 "Put out lights, I s'pose," mumbled Ron
"What else could I do with it?"





 

No comments:

Post a Comment