Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27th MOnday

YAY I did well on my test! 
I am so glad. 
I watched The big bang theory season 7 episode 10, 11 12 :D

Yesterday, my family went out for dinner and we all craved for Israel food, middle east food, so we went to Itewon and a restaurant called Petra. I don't know if this is the right word, but the place was pretty austere. There wasn't any flashy decorations, but still it had that poignant scent in the air and made my family pretty exultant. We ate the pita bread with hummus, which our family literally loves. I think hummus is like the best food created. Alongside with um regular salads where you have tomatoes and cucumbers assorted. Oh right we also ate lamb chops but it definitely tasted a bit different from the Even Yehuda place :P but was still eatable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment