Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2/26

Dear TOEFL, 

Hi TOEFL, how are you doing? 
Are you having fun crushing hopeful student's dreams and ambitions? I hope you are. 
To be honest, I thought you were a piece of cake. And I still kinda think you are, but my test results tell me that you are tougher than you look! 
I mean, I lived abroad for more than 6 years and speak English with natives with no problem, but what the hell,103 out of 120?
I mean, I read in a newspaper that even native Americans get 105! 
You've got to loose up. 

You know, I am going to see you in three weeks, on March 16th. 
I actually am excited to meet you and see how much you will devastate me this time because this time, I am ready. I have my shields and spears to protect myself and slash your head. 

On March 16th, you will be surprised with my improved speaking skills. 
On March 16th, you will yield to me. (jokes, 15 days after the test)

So....goodbye and be prepared. Because this time, I will be prepared too. 
with resent,  Yejun Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment